Tuesday 7 August 2012

Questions For You All - Please Comment!

Hello again! I hope you are all feeling magical on this Tuesday evening! Well, I have some questions / general pontification to share with you all.
First up, can anyone recommend me a lipstick? I am pale and have dry lips. I want something that doesn't dry them out more. I'd quite like to try something high end-ish but I don't know what. I also don't know what colour! All suggestions very very welcome! I'll be shopping on Friday so I'm hoping to pick something up then - I'll feature whatever it is I get, on here!

Next, I'd like to try out something cheaper in the way of makeup and review it. Is there anything anyone would like me to purchase and review? I'm thinking mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, or something like that. Again I'll probably make some impulse buys anyway (I usually do!).

Finally, YouTube... I'm wondering if I should start vlogging. I watch a few beauty vloggers on YouTube quite religiously and am getting tempted to start doing the same. But I'm scared no one would watch or be interested! Thoughts?

Please comment, I'm clearly lost!

Sian xx

2 comments:

  1. You can go for a chanel aventure lipstick. It's great! :) Don't worry about who will watch you if you really love doing that start vlogging and people will be interested to watch if you're really into what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I have done some filming so something may happen soon! Watch this space... Sort of! They're quite cringeworthy!

      Delete