Monday 6 August 2012

Diet / Weight loss : The Story So Far

Having been on a diet for about one and a half months I thought I would share with you what it is I am doing and how it is going. The weight isn't coming off amazingly fast but I'm definitely getting smaller! In the time I've been doing this I've gone from a UK size 14 to a UK size 10 ish. I now have three pairs of jeans that are a size 10 and although they are fairly tight on the legs, they definitely do up round the middle. I feel like I've eaten more since being on the diet which seems a bit counterintuitive! Here's a sort of sample day:

Breakfast: Porridge made with skimmed milk and a handful of mixed nuts and dried cranberries
Snack: Natural yoghurt with half a banana
Lunch: Ham sandwich (wholemeal bread and no butter or margarine)
Snack: CornThins and Marmite
Dinner: Two boiled eggs, basmati rice and brocoli 

I drink mainly water and green tea.

I've also been going to the gym 4 - 5 days a week for about an hour and a half. It's paying off and I definitely feel healthier! I'm going to have to go shopping on Friday as all of my clothes are too big for me! (apart from my new jeans of course!)

If you have any questions, please comment and I'll definitely answer them!

Sian x

No comments:

Post a Comment