Sunday 12 August 2012

Haul! : What I bought, 9th August 2012 - Tell me what you think!

Good Morning to you all! I keep meaning to post but just end up not having the time! So, I thought I'd show you what I got when I went shopping on Friday. But to start with, I'd just like to share with you what I just ate for breakfast; it was amazing!
Crumpets with natural yoghurt and berries
So, anyway, here goes!

Makeup 

Got a few really nice items in the way of makeup. I'm so happy with my purchases I can't even tell you!
1.Revlon PhotoReady foundation in shade 003 Shell
2. Loreal Paris nail colour in shade 104, beige countess
3. Real Techniques stippling brush
4. EcoTools Kabuki
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Patina
6. Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Romantic




My favourite out of those is definitely the lipstick; I'm in love with the colour, the packaging, how it looks when it's on, it's just amazing! The nail colour I am wearing is Beige Countess and I really like it. I thought it looked similar to Sand Tropez by Essie but it's got a slightly more pinky hue to it.

Clothes

I'll arrange this into which shop I bought them in. As well as these I also got some vest tops and some tights but I thought they were a bit too boring to feature!

Primark:


Internacionale:

River Island:

Zara:

So there we have it! I'm really happy with all of my purchases. I can feel some outfit of the day posts coming up very soon! My bestest friend Lizzie is coming to stay with me tomorrow for a few days so I think I'll get some wear out of my new buys.

Shall also post about all of the fun and frolics we have this week =)

Sian xx

No comments:

Post a Comment